Familj kring middagsbordet

Home equipment loan

If you are a foreign citizen and covered by the municipal refugee reception programme, you can borrow money from CSN to buy home equipment (furniture and kitchenware). You will repay the loan to CSN with interest.

Online service

If you already have a home equipment loan, you can use the online service Mina sidor - Hemutrustningslån (in Swedish).