What kind of loan do you have?
There are several ways to find out what kind of loan you have. One way is to figure out when you went to school.
We have three different student loans depending on when you went to school:
- student loan since 1 July 2001
- student loan between 1 January 1989 and 30 June 2001
- student loan before 1989.
If you're not sure when you went to school
If you're not sure when you went to school, do one of the following:
- Look at the yearly statement that CSN sends out in January to all borrowers. That will tell you which loan you have, how much you have already paid and how much you have to repay during the next year.
- Log in with your personal code or electronic identification in Mina sidor (only in Swedish) on this web site. That will show you information about your loan. You find your personal code in the yearly statement.
- E-mail to CSN.
- Phone CSN.
CSN's e-mail addresses and phone numbers appear under.