If you move

If you live abroad, you must inform CSN of your new address if you move. If you move within Sweden, we will be able to obtain your new address via the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket).

It is important that we receive your correct address. Otherwise you risk not receiving important information about how much you have to pay.

Report your new address to CSN via

  • Mina sidor, under Min profil (only in Swedish)
  • telephone
  • e-mail
  • letter.

Telephone numbers and addresses can be found under Contact us.

My profile

To change your contact details in Mina sidor, you must log in with your personal code or e-identification. You can find your personal code in your yearly statement. If you have lost your code, you can easily order a new one.

On the page Min profil, you can also choose how you want to receive information from CSN, electronically or on paper.

Latest updated: Feb 25, 2013