Student loan since 1 July 2001
If you are having trouble repaying your loan, you can apply for a reduction of your annual amount. In other words, you will repay less.
You may apply for a reduction of your annual amount
- based on your income
- if you have exceptional, individual reasons. An exceptional, individual reason is for example that you get economic support permanently.
You may also obtain a reduction of your annual amount if you
- begin to receive student finance again
- receive an educational grant for doctoral students
- take basic training in the total defence system that lasts longer than 60 days
- train to become a reserve or career officer.
Are you planning to study again?
For more information about how to apply for a reduction of your annual amount, contact CSN. E-mail adresses and phone numbers appear under