The CSN Oversight Council consists of the Director-General, who is also the Chair, and nine other members.
The members are appointed by the government. The Director-General keeps the Oversight Council up to date about CSN's activities.
Mission of the Oversight Council
The Oversight Council serves as an advisory team to the Director-General. Another task of the Council is to ensure that the work of CSN remains under public and government control.
The CSN Oversight Council
- Christina Forsberg, Director General
The members are appointed by the Government for the period January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2018.
• Anna-Carin Bylund, Assistant Secretary-General (Folkbildningsrådet)
• Sven Kihlgren, Operations Manager (Kronofogden)
• Jan Elftorp, Executive Director (Vuxenutbildningsförvaltningen)
• Birgitta Hällegårdh, Investigator (Sveriges kommuner och landsting)
• Karin Thapper, Education Coordinator ( Livsmedelsföretagen)
• Staffan Sarbäck, University Director (Luleå universitet)
• Adnan Dibrani, Member of Parliament
• Hanna Håkansson, Master of Laws, representative for Liberalerna.
• Richard Josefsson, Chief Executive Office, ( Länsförsäkringar Bank)
• Alina Semiletova, student representative