When you visit csn.se, cookies will be stored on your computer. A cookie is a text file that helps give the user access to various site functions.
Manage your settings
If you do not want us to save cookies for web analytics, you can change your settings.
The website uses two types of cookie. One is a “session cookie” which is temporarily saved on your computer. The cookie disappears when you close your browser. The other type of cookie is stored in your computer for a longer time and is known as a “persistent cookie”. You can delete cookies in your browser.
If you do not allow cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change this in your browser settings.
Session cookies will be saved on your computer until you close the browser. Then they disappear automatically. We use the following session cookies:
- JSESSIONID. CSN uses several JSESSIONID cookies, one for each application. The files contain a session ID code that the site needs to be able to work properly. They are used to track your session and to keep you logged into our services. Domain: www.csn.se
- Session cookie for load balancing: Often begins with the letter "f" followed by a number of characters, here is an example: f2d2ec50401c2784b4098103cec939f0
- testcookie. The file testcookie is used to find out if you allow cookies. Cookies are required for our services that requires you to sign in. Domain: www.csn.se
- LtpaToken och LtpaToken 2. The files contains information about your signed in session and are used to enable our signed in services. Domain: .csn.se
- Blanketter: Used for information about ordering forms. Domain: csn.se
- HanteraIntegrationMellanWebbplatsenOchMinaSidor: Manages integration between website and our e-services. Domain: csn.se
- access_token: Manages authentication for our e-services. Domain: csn.se
CSN uses Piwik Pro to collect usage statistics. These statistics are used to develop and improve the website. The website uses the following cookies:
- _pk_id.* This file is used to identify returning visitors to the site. It is saved for up to two years.
- _pk_ses.* This file is used to identify a session. It is saved for 30 minutes.
Information created by these cookies are handled locally by CSN:s own servers. CSN anonymizes IP addresses by removing the last digits of an IP address before the data is stored.
Other persistent cookies
- cconsent: This cookie is used to store your cookie preferences. The cookie is saved for up to two years and can be deleted in your browser.
- ADRUM_BTa: Contains the backend transaction ID as well as timing info and is used to correlates end-user experience with the health of the backend app. Does not contain any personally identifiable information and is immediately deleted after being read.
- SameSite: Used by our e-services and is deleted when you log out.
Cookies used for videos
Our website uses embedded videos. When you visit this type of webpage cookies might be stored:
- Youtube. On a few pages CSN uses Youtube to play video. When you visit a page that has an embedded Youtube video, cookies will be saved from youtube.com. The files are saved for less than a year and can be deleted in your browser.